Wednesday, July 4, 2007

the final count down


1 more week. 7 more days. I'll be holding a new born at this time next wed! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I had a great day today....wen t for a pedicure with my fabulous cousin Jackie. Yesterday I actually had a appt at the hospital to do some c section paper work and prep and get info....and one of the things they said was that you can't have any nail or toe polish on. WHAT?!?!??! But I had this divine pedi/girl time booked already....so there was no way I was going to give that up! The nurse said that I could get away with just clear polish....so I have "almost" clear french tip toes! The doctors will have to be ok with that, cause my feet look cute and I'm not taking off my polish! I'm also supossed to go in to the hospital that day with no lotions or perfume, or powders, or deodorant, or make up, or hair product....or ANYTHING! Man they really do like to go all out! The going-with-out hair product and makeup thing is totally fine...but no lotion!!!!! me?!?! I'm a lotion Junkie! Especially since kenny treated me to a Bath and Body Works spree last weekend, and I have the yummiest coconut and passion friut products you've ever smellt in your entire life! (not to mention my cinamon bun lotion! HELLLO!!!! CINAMON BUN LOTION!)...oh well...I'll have something to look forward to after my surgury. Yikes. My "surgury." It hit me yesterday after my trip to the hospital that I'll be having major surgury again NEXT WEEK! I guess I haven't really been thinking baout it much...cause I started to get nervous....I had a doctots appt after that, and my doctor put my nerves at ease. It's going to go fine. no, it's going to go great...and in 7 sgort days I'll be holding another little bunddle of pink sweetness! Pray for our Little Ruby...poor thing is teeting...i'm pretty sure it's her eye teeth...and they're causing her alot of grief! i just hope she's feeling better by next week, cause there's gonna be quite the change with another little darling getting mama and daddy's attention! I think she'll do really great though. She's always talking about "Rockys" (her way of saying Roxy!). I know that she's going to be an amazing big sister!
We had some amazing portraits done on the weekend. Our friend Rockie (The Rock photography) had us into the studio where he works for a couple hours.....the pics are going to turn ou INCREDABLE! We didn't get that many with Ruby unfortunatlly, cause well, she didn't want to sit still....and there's not much to say to a 22 month old to get them to smile prett for a family portrit! But I think even with her fussyness, the amazing photographer that Rockie is, he managed to get some really cool shots of the 3 of us. The picture posted is one of the shots that he took....it's the only one we've seen so far....I'll for sure post more down the road, when we get more.
Well....I'm off to try and figure of soemthing for dinner! (ugh! Who wants to cook in this heat!!!! maybe we'll have watermelon for dinner!)
bye!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

OH my gosh, they are that particular about stuff??? I have NEVER heard about that!! What about all those people who have unscheduled c-sections, and gasp! They have nail polish on and lotions, does it really matter?? Crazy.

I can't believe you will have another little one next week...wow. Enjoy this last week of being pregnant! And I hope Ruby's teeth stop hurting so much. Sophie just cut a molar yesterday and it was a not fun process.