Saturday, June 9, 2007

baby's 'a comin'

so as you can see from the baby counter below, I only have 32 days left till this baby makes her grand entrance to the world! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I had an ultrasound this week to check the location of my placenta, and the size of the baby. Well, the placenta has moved up, so if I do go into labour before the 11th (the day of my c section), and everything is progressing normally, I could try for a natural birth. Also the baby is looking really good. I've been a bit worried, cause I'm measuring really small (my belly), like a few weeks behind where I should be...and whenever my doc has checked the measurments of this babe on his mini ultrasound, her abdoman has been measuring behind too.....now I shouldn't worry, cause both of these situations were exactlly how it was with Ruby...I was small, she was small...and she came out just fine...only 6 pounds 2 ounces full term...but totally healthy. So this baby jsut seems to be tracking along just like her big sis. Well, at the ultra sound the technician said that this baby was aprox 5 pounds 1 ounce at this point!! Wich is waaaaay bigger than ruby was at 34 weeks! We're talking I could have an 8 pound baby on my hands by the time the 11th rolls around!! And here I've been buying preemie clothes for this one, thinking she's be just like Rubes (who only fit preemie stuff for the first month and a bit!). So I guess we'll just wait and see how she comes out! EXCITING! this'll be a fun month.....pedicures, facials, hair done, prego pics...oh yeah baby...it's all about the pampering these next 30 days :) can't wait!
On a different note, Kenny finished his first house this week! YAY! I'm so proud of him! He's started on his 2nd, and has a foundation lined up right after this...then hopefully will be able to take 2 weeks off when the baby gets here. Thats the plan at least! We're praying that the timing of it all with work out.
so here's a pic of the house...built by none other than the fabulous mr. Ken Rahn!

No comments: